- Nov 29, 2020 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm PST
- Location: Online via Zoom
A peer-led mindfulness group intentioned to kick-start your week to keep you focused, on purpose, and on the playing field of life.
The Group's format is fluid and seeks to respond the real time events of life for the week's participants. As such, there is no concrete format for this Peer-Led group, but some regular points of discussion include:
- Every day applications of mindfulness.
- The "Cave" and How It Shows Up.
- Life Lessons Through Sports.
- Absolute Truth vs. subjective truth
Facilitated by Coach Don West, Jr.
Support this Group: Donate Here
To attend this Sunday's group with Coach Don, please complete the form below. Hope to see you there on Sunday!
- Created by: Well-Being EX
- Tags: mindfulness, peer led groups, don west jr, life coaching, post-modern coaching
November 29, 2020